Subject: Re: [Leica] Who was that photographer?
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:13:14 -0800

As mentioned, Owens' book has been reissued (updated, with some color
photos), so you don't have to scour the flea markets. His photos of suburbia
are timeless, or maybe it's that suburbia itself is frozen in time---his
pictures of Livermore in the 70's could easily be of Scottsdale (where I
grew up in the 60's), or of the 'burbs outside of Seattle in this decade.
The cars have changed, but not much else.

Chuck Albertson
(who moved into the city)