Subject: Re: [Leica] Down goes the Gauntlet!
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:09:18 +0000

Mike,

As coincidence would have it, last week I air-mailed you a packet of ten
prints made on the new Ilford CooltoneRC and they are about to land on your
doormat. Don't turn them over to see any lens identification, etc pencilled
on the reverse... and tell me which lenses were used for each image. Get 'em
nearly right (I don't know *precisely* which lenses were used) and I'll do a
nice fibre or two of any you like for your collection.

And count me to identify yours if you at least want to be sure of not losing
your challenge  ;-0

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"