Subject: [Leica] Hello Mark
From: "Daniel S. Loflin" <dloflin@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:49:30 -0600

Whazzzap!

So, I just saw this Evil Dead II laserdisc with all kinds of funny
commentary and a documentary with some Hi8 footage taken from the set.
It's very good and let's you in on the joke that even these guys (Raimi,
Campbell) are not aware of the genius they created.  Amazing.  I can see
about getting a tape of it for you, but you don't have a VCR right?  How
do I know you'll watch it and appreciate it?  How do I know it won't end
up on your shelf next to countless other tapes (Price Chopper) unwatched
in years?

This site is funny.  John Rocker should take a look.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.html

Dan