Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Camera of the century? Why!
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:20:05 EST

Has anyone brought up the Argus C3 yet? It sure did get a lot of people
started in photography for very little money. It was my first adjustable
camera at age 15. Imagine my amazement when my 15yr old son came in from a
flea market this summer, and showed me this "neat old camera" he'd just
bought. A C3!  He's been carrying that "brick" around, having a great time
with it ever since, and suddenly he is interested in what his old man has
been doing for a living for the past 30 years.

Now we're getting the gear together for a home darkroom, and he's eyeing my
camera bag jealously.

Scott Stewart