Subject: [Leica] Leica Camera of the century? Why!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:52:46 -0800

Eric,

So do we discount all the wonderful pictures taken with other cameras such
as a Rolleiflex TLR(i.e., Marilyn Monroe, Buster Keaton as done by Richard
Avedon), or the photos taken with the Nikon (i.e., JFK, Jr. saluting his dad
at his funeral)?  Granted Leica has been around longer, but it would seem
logical that more photos were generated with Nikon than with Leica in the
last 2-3 decades?  So then why Leica?