Subject: [Leica] Faster Gitzo Kill Kill
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:09:56 -0500

2000-01-10-16:23:16 Mike Johnston:
> I am clearly at an inarticulate low ebb, and not putting the least
> bit of thought into my use of language.

Clearly.  We're all grateful to the English-as-an-Nth-language
speakers who've provided you with helpful critiques. *

> [...] having been forced to submit to the great indignity of the
> public (not to mention facile, puerile, superficial, and inept)
> armchair psychoanalysis of the faux-erudite Bernard, an excruciating
> fate for anyone [...]

Ah, that Bernard: a perpetual question-mark.  To choose the kill-file
and a calmer life, or the fascination of watching a train wreck?

 -J

* This bit of snarkiness is not to be interpreted as a suggestion that
  I'd make out nearly as well as they in some tongue not my own.  But
  perhaps I'd manage to refrain from, say, giving a Parisian magazine
  editor tips on writing in French.