Subject: Re: [Leica] What to bring to Hawaii
From: MH20793@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:50:21 EST

Seems to me if you want varied shots (macro flowers to distant mountains,
palm trees to mountains and sunsets you will need your Canon). For general
street, people, family  type shots the Leica will work well. I went to Hawaii
a few years ago took my Nikon N90s with the equivalent lenses to your Canon
and
my M6 with 50/90 combo. I must say the Nikon was more useful in more
situations than the Leica. Try shooting humpback whales from a sailboat with
Leica...