Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Oh, yeah/ now heli & tripod
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:08:33 EST

In a message dated 1/10/00 4:14:07 PM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<< Yes! However, Camera on tripod, everything is vibrating at same rythum,
 therefore everything is sharp!  Think about that first. >>
Since different materials vibrate at different frequencies, I still have the
same question concerning tripod vibration since we even use sand bags to
steady tripods resting on good old ground.  Probably depends on so many
variables the tripod works fine one time under one set of conditions and
doesn't work another time.

Maybe someone has a lot of experience using tripods, Leicas and helicopters.