Subject: [Leica] M6 question
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:51:53 EST

This probably seems like a dumb question but since I live in the hinterlands
I don't get out much. In fact, I've never even seen an M6 . . .

How easy is it for eyeglass wearers to see the meter display in an M6,
specifically a .85 M6. I know that with my M4-P I can't make out the entire
28mm frame and am not even aware of the edges of the viewfinder. So, again,
can you eyeglass wearers see the meter?

Bob (considering biting the bullet) McEowen