Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V14 #65
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:15:19 -0400

Thanks for the tip Stephen!
I've been drooling abit for the EOS 3 (and i have an EOS/Leica adapter)
if only it would give me focus confirmation on my A2! :(
I use the 60 Macro Elmarit on my A2, it's great! AND just recently got
(from EBAY $60!!) the 1:1 extension tube for the 60! Wow!!!
So, now I start saving up my $$ for the EOS 1n/2000/"better-than-the-F5"
whatever!

I will say that focusing the Leica glass on the EOS can be abit difficult-
using the 90 Elmarit-R and 135 Elmarit-R in dim light can really be a
ball-buster to nail down!

regard,

Bob Keene