Subject: Re: [Leica] tabletop tripod
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:51:16 -0800

My wife just made a bean bag for me with tiny plastic beads as a filling.
It is quite light and appears to steady the camera well while allowing easy
shifting to get the proper framing and leveling. Also, it will serve as a
cushion in my bag with camera and lenses.

I am going to try to use it for those times I don't want to take time for a
tripod.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com