Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:56:41 +0300

Jonathan Borden wrote:

> For me, 95% of the time I shoot handheld and hold my breath, steady my
> hands and 'click' in low light situations.

I read several times that holding your breath is not the best way. The
best moment is either at the moment when you've either filled your lungs
with air, or when you've emptied them (I forgot which). Holding your
breath makes your heart beat too much; the idea is not to disrupt your
normal breathing pattern. This is something gun-nuts know a lot about.

Bernard