Subject: Re: [Leica] tabletop tripod
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:40:42 -0800

Jonathan Borden wrote:

>	I got a Leica tabletop tripod thinking that I would use it (why
>else :-))
>but I use it less than my Visoflex setup! It is so nice and compact that I
>keep it in my Domke bag but so far it just adds weight. I've just never had
>the right opportunity to take a photo from tabletop height. Am I doing
>something wrong?>>>>>>>

Hi Jonathan,

Hell I've had one for 35 + years and it's had more "bag time" than a
criminal life  sentence! :)

It's just one of those things, but when it was needed it worked
beautifully. Particularly in locations where "no tripods allowed."  That's
when you do an end run and   _____  Use the wall! _____ :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant