Subject: Re: [Leica] Evaluating drydown
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:15:38 -0500

Actually the fluorescent was an improvement over the pantograph-style bench
light that I was using.  I think I will go and get a ceiling light that I
can control from the enlarger position and that should solve the problem.

I guess wet-times for RC prints are another subject that may generate much
controversy.  I'm fixing for two minutes in Kodafix, print dilution, and
washing for five.  Sometimes I hold the prints in a tray of water.  I know
you are supposed to limit the wash times, but running up and down the stairs
was getting tiring.  Am I washing this whitener out?  Boy do I miss the old
FB Brovira!

(Actually my prints aren't bad, just difficult.)

Mike D