Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V14 #62
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:06:33 -0500

Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote, in part:

> I just wish I was rich enuff to be a 'collector'!! I'd love to be able to
> plop down several thousand for a body I had no intention of shooting with!
> Then pull out the 5 'user' bodies I *could* shoot with!!
>
> :)

Yep, but there is a tremendous difference between being *able* to do
something and actually doing it.  I'd love to be *able* to throw the best
part of ten grand at a eBay camera auction, but there is no way, short of
threatening me with country & western music, that I'd actually do it.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Visiting Scholar CSEL, OSU        | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |