Subject: Re: [Leica] Boof the photographer
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:52:25 -03-30

At 02:59 PM 08/01/00 +0000, you wrote:

>You're a smart guy, Doug. Incidentally, you'll be interested in a piece
>in our next issue about the ferocious popularity of snapshooting among
>"tweens" and how Kodak and Polaroid actively marketing to them. _Twist_
>magazine (a rag for 12-year-old girls) gets more Kodak advertising than
>_PHOTO Techniques_  does.

         Sounds like smart marketing to me.  The tobacco industry and drug
dealer have always known young people are their future as their older
clients die off of go to Rehab Mountain(as Warren Zevon says)

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart