Subject: Re: [Leica] M viewfinder correction lenses
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:46:25 -0500

Ah yes - the 042-253.008 (and that really is the part number). I had
one once but could not locate locally anyone who could grind a
lens small enough to fit that holder.

When we discussed eyepieces for astigmatism correction a few
years ago, Richard Clompus enlightened us on the process of
fabricating and using a corrective lens.

Roy