Subject: [Leica] Bessa L
From: Rohleder@t-online.de (Architekt Rohleder GmbH)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 18:15:56 +0100

Well, today i had the fortune to hold the rewind crank of my Bessa L -
just the crank - in my hands.
it is the second time that this happened - i just had the luck to catch
the screw at the right momemt - the first time i had to wait _6_weeks_
to receive the camera beck ( while using the lens at my fathers M4 ).

did anybody of you make the same experience ?
Let's put some pressure on voigtlaender / cosina!

mfg, Roman