Subject: [Leica] pro or not to be?
From: Ken Benderly <bender@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 15:02:39 -0800

> evidence was needed to convince you, try this- every single person I have
> known who gave up another career to become a photog thinks it the best
> decision that person ever made.
>
> Best
>
> Rod

Damn it Rod!  That's not what I need to hear.  I hate my well paid, low hour
engineering job, because there is no creativity involved in my work, the tasks
are all trivial, and the small gray cubicle they stuff engineers into could make
almost anyone reach for Prozac.  If if weren't for the thought of losing the
401k, I might be dangerously close to switching.

kb