Subject: RE: [Leica] FRENCH LUGERS
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:42:56 +0100

Jean-Claude, I agree with you as to possibility to find reasonably priced
used stuff in France.  I too saw a mint R7 with 50/1.4 (not the latest
model) at 1600 euro (pas mal...) in a small and dusty showcase of a local
camerashop here in Strasbourg.  But it is not easy to find specific used
items when one really wants them.  In Paris, you may have a lot more chance,
I suppose.  Anyway, we have to keep our eyes WIDE open and be very very
patient...

Cheers,

Mikiro
Strasbourg