Subject: [Leica] Legible dials etc.
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 03:43:35 +0000

>>>The first thing that I did with my Ti -M6 was to buy a black shutter
speed dial to replace the titanium.  Its about five times easier to
read.<<<

I knew a photog who would use chrome lenses on black M cameras because,
with black lenses, the white engravings would get dirty and become hard
to read. The black-on-chrome stayed legible.

I know, getting a Leica lens dirty is a foreign concept to many...

- --Mike