Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Classic and 90mm Summicron APO
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:06:49 -0800

You may want to read Erwin's excellent article on rangefinder accuracy,
which will tell you more than you will ever want to know on the subject.
(www.imx.nl)  To paraphrase, as I read the article, lenses such as the 75mm
1.4  and 90mm 2.0 and 135mm f4 are within the focusing accuracy of the .72,
but the 135mm 3.4 appears to be losing it with th .72 viewfinder and really
needs the .85 model.

Tom Schofield