Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Communities - Help given
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:35:31 +0100

George, I fixed it for you!

When a photo is scanned, you should open it in a program like Photoshop. You may edit it, like you did, but you may also adjust the picture size.
I made your picture 500 pixels wide, a common size for the web and a computer screen.
Another thing, that can be done is to optimize the picture to make it smaller, to take less time to load. I do this in a program called Adobe Image Ready, but there are others too. I think Microsoft Photo Editor can do all these things too.

I am not sure about your last question, let us  hope for help from some knowledgeable LUGers!

Thanks for sharing your photo!

Best,
Hans