Subject: Re: [Leica] Still accept for-sale ads?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 10:15:57 -0500

At 11:36 PM 1/4/2000 -0500, Martin Howard wrote:

>Yes, it does.  There is a voluntarily enforced, participate-if-you-will, rule
>that postings of a commercial nature should only be made on a Friday, but
they
>are actually accepted any day of the week (at least from private individuals)
>dispite much of the arm-flailing and loud protests I've raised to the
>contrary ;)

Well, no, there is more than a suggestion as to the date of FS/WTB
postings.  We have been asked by our polite and considerate Listmeister,
Brian Reid, to restrict our postings to Fridays.  We are guests in his
house, and it would seem the height of rudeness to ignore his clear, though
gently stated, requests.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!