Subject: Re: [Leica] Still accept for-sale ads?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:36:13 -0500

John McLeod wrote:

> I just re-subscribed to the LUG-digest after more than a year off.  Am
> thinking about selling various Leica items including a mint-/Ex+ M6, a 35/2
> non-aspheric, and possibly some R things, but am unsure if the LUG still
> accepts posts of this type.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Yes, it does.  There is a voluntarily enforced, participate-if-you-will, rule
that postings of a commercial nature should only be made on a Friday, but they
are actually accepted any day of the week (at least from private individuals)
dispite much of the arm-flailing and loud protests I've raised to the
contrary ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |      2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large
Visiting Scholar at CSEL, OSU     |      values of 2.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |