Subject: Re: [Leica] ......... chromo film.......
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:32:04 -0500

> By upping the ASA to 800 or 1600, U will still have grain free pics.....

The only chromogenic films I've used are T400CN and Black &
White +. Even rated at 400 they are low contrast. This is not a
subjective opinion. It shows up in the histogram when I scan a
typical negative. I can usually (but not always) correct this
electronically. If an image is underexposed, the mushiness can be
fatal. It would probably work better rated at 200. I like these films
very much, but it's going to require some experimentation to get the
best results.

Richard