Subject: [Leica] Re:ordering
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 20:20:16 +0000

Dan C.: >>>Also, living in a large city (yes, Canada does have some
large cities, though maybe not in Northern Alberta) makes me more
accustomed to walking down to my neighborhood dealer to buy my film.  I
buy my Leicas that way, why not my film?<<<

Well, the fact that they don't have the film you're after would be one
reason.

But seriously, won't your dealer special-order film for you? Mine will.
And he's just a local portrait photographer.

- --Mike