Subject: Re: [Leica] Printing Skill
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:52:18 -0500

I dunno Mike, I used to be considered a good printer and I was always
convinced that I got that way because of the practice I got printing bad
negatives, mainly due to a.) and d.)

Actually you make a lot of good points.  Now that I am trying to re-learn
some of the B&W skills that I forgot from years out of the darkroom the more
careful aproach seems to make more sense.

Mike D