Subject: Re: [Leica] M4
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 14:27:18 -0700

I did a search of the archives and the answer seems to be Yes and Yes. You
can search the archives at:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers

Hope this helps.

John Collier

Oh! If you get a correction lens make sure you add a drop of very mild
thread lock as they tend to vibrate loose and get lost.

Mr. Thomas wrote:

I've recently subbed to the list and I thought I'd introduce myself and ask
a question at the same time. I've involved in photography for about twenty
years, mainly shooting theatre and architecture. My first camera was a
zorki4. I now want to return to rf phtography and am looking at purchasing
an M4 based system. Can anyone tell me if the standard M6 eyesight
correction lenses will fit the M4 and if the viewfinder is set to -0.5 as is
the M6?