Subject: Re: [Leica] Almost THIS, Bub
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:34:52 -0500

Mike Johnston wrote:
> Pat's
> >developers and it wouldn't hurt you.
> >
> >--Mike
>
> Does that mean you will *almost be alive* afterwards?<<<
>

> No, it means you'll almost be unhurt. I wouldn't be willing to bet that
> any film developer is entirely potable.

    Actually I've heard of people using coffee as a developer. Even better,
green tea gets its color from six compounds gallocatechin , epicatechin ,
epigallocatechin , epicatechin gallate and epigallocatechin gallate. It sure
sounds like one or more of those ought make a mean developer! Just imaging
combining that with Vitamin C. I have a great new idea for a one hour photo
lab/tea house, any takers :-))

Jonathan Borden