Subject: [Leica] RE: Your appalling manners
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:37:57 -0600

Public discussion is what a public forum such as LUG is about; the fact
that YOU wish to employ private email is irrelevant.  I have tried to keep
the discussion on-topic.  That you have wished to conduct your ad hominem
attacks and  deductions about my national and racial background  in private
was and is not my problem.