Subject: [Leica] was, All hail Tri-X, now, ANSEL!!!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 15:32:47 -03-30

At 09:50 AM 03/01/00 -0800, you wrote:
>BD wrote:
> >(Would you believe, Bernard, that there are some of us who believe that
> >Ansel Adams was an incredible photo technician, but a pretty mediocre
> >artist?)>>>>>>
>
>BD,
>
>Thanks. You've opened the door for me to come out of the closet, so's to
>speak.  Finally someone who feels like I have for many many years! :) :)
>
>Jeeeeeeesh BD old buddy, we better get head down in the bunker, like right
>now!:) If there wasn't a Y2K apocalypse there sure as hell is going to be
>one now! :)
>
>ted

         I stand with you guys!!!!  Ansel Adams? ..... SNOOOORE!!!!

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart