Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:18:33 -0600

Anyway lads be kind, as that was last millennium and this is the new one, I
swear I'll get all this Leica picture taking thing right after all it's a
New Year! :)
ted

Ted,

All is not lost.  You took your new millennium pictures a year early.  It was
only a dry run.

Update.  I started this series last night by reporting a Y2K bug in Quicken.  My
instant wealth vanished while I was sleeping last night.  Quicken corrected
their Y2K bug on their website and I am poor again.

Glen Robinson