Subject: Re: [Leica] Merry Y2K
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:28:18 EST

michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< I say we make Bill Gates pay for the cost of Y2K. Subtract what he's
 worth, and he owes the entire world another $350 billion. >>

Of course, had the visionless dolts who were muddling around in computerdom
been left plod ahead without Bill Gates's influence, we'd all be poorer today.

I say we each write a check for $1,000.00 to Microsoft just to show our
gratitude.

Mail the check on Monday. After I've put in my buy order for Microsoft stock.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Chris Lawson