Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 08:02:09 -0700

After the world recovers from its collective hangover and the marketing boys
(and girls) kick in. We will prepare ourselves for the real beginning of the
new millennium in 2001 (I guess just as arbitrary as this one or any other
date). So consider this a dry run. I think Leica should have viewfinder
indication of the multiple exposure lever being activated, possibly even
viewfinder indication of major events (Xmas, birthdays, etc)

John Collier