Subject: [Leica] The world didn't end
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 01:30:38 +0100

Well, it is now 1:15 a.m. in Continental Europe and 12.15 a.m. GMT. My
computer is still working, I have electricity and telephone service, and
my R8 is just fine. Perhaps my bank account will be empty tomorrow, but
I will worry about it after I have dealt with the anticipated hangover.
In the meantime, I suggest to the U.S. LUGgers that you forget all about
the Y2K bug and have a good time.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman