Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Passport Un-Warranty
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:47:36 -0500

> Do you really think the quality of the American
> education system is equal to education systems of the
> Northern European countries?

This is a big country with many local variables. Averages I can't say
anything about having never been to nor involved with an average school.
(the public high school in the town in which I live had an average SAT score
of 1200 last year, and this wasn't the highest in the region). What I can
say is that the best American schools are the best in the world bar none.
Most formerly great European universities were demolished by the Fascists
and subsequently WWII and its aftermath. The British university system is a
notable exception.

Jonathan Borden