Subject: [Leica] RE: See Zoom VS Summicron photos
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:53:17 -0500

Pascal,

I must disagree with you on the 28-70 Vario. My wife and I share one and I
have no complaints about its performance. The results are very good when
compared to the 100 APO (a fabulous lens) The 80-200 f/4 Vario is even
better, it outperforms my 200 Telyt including at f4.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>