Subject: Re: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:45:49 +0000

B.D.

I wonder if my reply is too late for you to do anything but did you think
of testing a short strip of your bulk film and developing it into the
night? I normally am able to see wet developed film in 20-30 mins at most
after exposing it. By bracketing the test film, you are also able to
estimate how to rate the outdated film too.

Dan K.