Subject: Re: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:33:50 -0800

It should be OK.   Test it first with bracketed settings to see if the ISO
has slowed.   I just tested a roll of Plus-X ASA 80 out of date in the 60s
and found it to be fine.   I now keep it frozen.   Also, I am using 2479
radar film which went out of date in the 60s and was rated at ASA 320.   My
test showed it exposed best at ISO 200 with
Acufine.

Roland Smith