Subject: RE: [Leica] Rangefinder or SLR?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:06:55 -0000

But that misses the point, Marc - a rangefinder camera with a clunky add
does not a modern SLR make - and it doesn't provide the utility of a modern
SLR. What we are talking here is not a duplication of systems, but an
additional body and lenses that one presumably does not have or want for
one's rangefinder.