Subject: Re: [Leica] wtb-wts: underwear cleaning topic
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:16:37 -0500

Ted and Julian:

Although I had posted an opinion that used undershirts might be equivalent
to underwear I confess that was only based on a visual observation.  Upon
serious consideration a touch test does confirm Ted's observation that the
seat portion is in fact softer than a used undershirt.  I finally got to try
the technique, being of the opinion that it does not pay to clean a lens
unless its dirty.  I can confirm that the "seat cloth" seems to work as
promised.  (My experiments were conducted with knit cloth.)

Mike D