Subject: Re: [Leica] lenscap fit truth is stranger..
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:03:16 -0800

Christian Wagner wrote:
><Snip>
> And another personal experience.  I prefer the 25mm Skopar over the 15mm
> Heliar.  (Subjectively) sharper images, much more useful angle of view,
> better lens cap fit (15mm lens cap always falls off due to the strangely
> shaped sunshade), and all for a much better price.
>
> Chris
It's a first for me to hear about someone preferring a lens because they liked
the way the lenscap fit.
If I made it up no one would believe me truth always being more strange than fiction!
I guess if you are on the lists long enough you are going to read it all!
I'm not even knocking it I just can't compete with it.
Here's to ya!
Mark :-) Rabiner