Subject: Re: [Leica] wtb-wts: underwear cleaning topic
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:36:14 -0500

Hey Ted:

As the person who posted the query about lens cloth which generated the
latest reply about the use of underwear for that purpose I can say that I
very much appreciate the tip.  If you think of that material in more general
terms as well-worn cotton knit cloth you can find other similar materials,
such as old undershirts, which will serve equally as well.  I salute you for
your common sense and good humor for posting this information!

I think those who object to this thread are reacting to the inevitable
humorous replies which follow these posts.  Frankly I think this list can
use a little levity at times.  We all take ourselves much too seriously.  As
you pointed out, having fun with a seriously presented good idea is not
necessarily a bad thing.

Mike D