Subject: [Leica] [Off Topic] Re: Anyone else like to get info on camera tech used?
From: Julius Valsson <juliusv@itn.is>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:49:10 +0000

Les!
I totally agree with you.  This seems to be a boring understatement.  Let's reveal
the technique!.

Julius Valsson

Part of the reason I like photography as a hobby is that you can "get into"
the results, or you can "get into" the equipment and/or techniques. There's
something for everyone, regardless of their bent.  Imagine a car magazine
reporting on some big auto race, but failing to indicate what type of car
the driver drove? Or an museum that won't tell you whether the artist used
oils or watercolors?