Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying and selling cameras
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 01:44:39 -0600

I haven't been on the LUG that long, but hey here's my two cents.
- - A FS or WTB of Leica equipment sure seems more "on topic" than many of the
things on the list. Not that I mind the other stuff, it does make for some
interesting reading! As for digest readers is a for sale post a few times a
week worse than a week long discussion on the merits of the US Constitution?
- - Is there anyone on this list who isn't looking for more Leica stuff to
buy? If there are they are either very wealthy or have incredible self
control!

Mark Rutledge