Subject: Re: [Leica] PAD? RAW?
From: Harrison Mcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 21:14:35 -0600

So far I have kept up with my picture every other day (PEOD)
goal...doing shots of my daughter when I have her.  Have gotten many
good classic kid life type photos.  am putting them together in an album
and captioning them so that she will have some kind of record of what
life was like for her in 1999.  Those that looked at my Christmas e-card
have an idea of the kind of stuff I am shooting.

Have kept up with the film editing and dating the shots, but am only to
the end of July in printing....have a lot of catch up to do.  All photos
have been shot in B&W mostly Tri-x.