Subject: Re: [Leica] buying and selling cameras
From: Ben Tuason <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:15:35 -0800

If somebody would be interested in something I wanted to sell, I think that it
would be best for him and me if he knew it right when I wanted to sell it,
rather than for him to wait for close to a week.  If I didn't post it right
away, he might buy the item elsewhere, possibly depriving himself of a bargain,
and me of a sale.

How about if we allow posting of for-sale messages anytime, but each person be
limited to one for-sale or wtb posting per week?  That will minimize these
messages as much as the Friday policy does, and spread them over the whole week,
which might be a good thing.  Of course, just like the Friday "rule", it doesn't
have to be regulated.
.