Subject: [Leica] Re: The new film speed
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:19:27 PST

I am currently on a project that is on on it's fourth 4000 watt s. pack and
still not enough light. If and when the new AGFA film gets on the shelf I
should be able to shave about $10,000 off equip costs, not to mention my
poor bad back. Imagine being able to go on location with a few White
Lighting's as opposed to my current Speedo's (better known as 'the boat
anchor').See link for more on the film
  http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/19991222/sc/faster_photography_1.html