Subject: Re: LUGRe:[Leica] Thank you!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:04:51 -0700

Being a typical Canadian, I cannot say exactly when we became free of
British influence, but , I would think that it was when the constitution was
repatriated and became the Constitution of Canada not the British North
America Act in the early 1980s. 1967 was a particularly huge party during
our centennial.

John Collier